This website Omega Times is an informative site attempting to bring you up to date with current trends, laws and political actions globally to show our closeness to the second advent or coming of the Lord Jesus Christ from heaven. This very definite prediction is mentioned many times in the scriptures in order, as the Bible decrees and prophecies, to bring a close to time and the final judgement of mankind.
Below is an article demonstrating the present scenario relating to sexual attitudes and social perceptions on a global scale concerning sexual preferences, once considered taboo in law. These very trends once frowned upon are now not only acceptable but actually promoted in many societies. Some of the most alarming of all statistics in regard to these particular extremities and what some would call perversions is the European attitude to them, particularly Germany, France and some of the Nordic countries where are legalising brothels that allow beastiality with all sorts of animals. Thus justifying the title and details of this very article.
The Bible prophesied a time in the then distant future when all of these sacred boundaries would be violated and then considered prudish and restrictive. A time when mankind would no longer respect sexual constraints, but on the contrary would remove them all and determine them to be prudish and restrictive to say the least. Here we are in the modern informed world of the twenty first century and have we learnt anything from history? It seems not and we are doomed to not only repeat its failures but also experience its judgements.
For those of us who still believe in a God whose laws are for our good and personal welfare, it is somewhat of a discouragement in that we can not turn these attitudes around. But I guess when all said and done the outcomes were inevitable not simply because they were predicted centuries ago to happen but mainly because the modern contemporary Christian church has stood back and largely consented to them by its silence. The silence of any valid protest from Christians to the very liberal attitudes now prevailing has allowed or should I say sanctioned the views we are now bound to which can and will only get worse. Human deviance never remains where it is unless it is constrained but with little constraint it becomes not only acceptable and tolerated but becomes endorsed as the new norm. Read the following article published by Charisma Magazine and do all you can to raise a voice both in protest and in prayer for what I believe is to become a seriously evident milestone on the path to consequential human judgement and the end of creation as we know it.
Here Comes Incest, Just as Predicted Charisma News 9/14/12 Michael Brown
If all human beings should have the right to marry (or simply be with) the one they love, as proponents of same-sex “marriage” constantly tell us, then why shouldn’t adult, incestuous couples enjoy that same “right”? Hollywood director Nick Cassavetes is the latest to say, “Why not?”, and I for one am not the least bit surprised.
Simply stated, with the public endorsement of same-sex relationships, the endorsement (or at least acceptance) of consensual, adult, incestuous relationships is inevitable. Consider the following:
- Already in April, 2007, Time magazine featured a major article entitled, “Should Incest Be Legal?” The article noted that critics of the Supreme Court’s Lawrence v. Texas ruling in 2003, which struck down Texas’ anti-sodomy law, argued that the ruling would lead to attempts to legalize same-sex “marriage” and polygamy. “It turns out,” Time noted, “that the critics were right,” adding that plaintiffs were now “using Lawrence to challenge laws against incest.”
- In December 2010, when Columbia University professor David Epstein was charged with one count of incest because of his three-year, consensual affair with his adult daughter, his attorney Matthew Galuzzo remarked, “It’s OK for homosexuals to do whatever they want in their own home. How is this so different? We have to figure out why some behavior is tolerated and some is not.”
- In May 2010, Salon.com ran an article on “Gay Porn’s Most Shocking Taboo,” namely “Twincest.” As expressed by one of the twins, “My brother is my boyfriend, and I am his boyfriend.” One commenter wrote, “I have total moral and legal integrity here: No sexual act that results from the consent of both parties should be illegal or immoral. These boys apparently consented to do this. There is no possibility of deformed or retarded children: Therefore it is not a crime or your business.” But of course. Not surprisingly, a colleague reported to me that on other gay websites, the same argument was frequently raised in support of the twins.
- Even more shocking news was reported in May 2010. A 72-year-old woman and her long-estranged grandson in England were going to have a child together through a surrogate mother. Said the grandson, Phil: “You can’t help who you fall for.” Said his grandmother, Pearl: “Phil’s going to be a great dad. I never in a million years thought at 72 I’d be ‘pregnant’ and in love with my grandson. I make no apologies and I believe God’s given me a second chance.”
- In February of this year, Emily Yoffe (aka Prudence) responded to a question in her column on Slate.com. Male, fraternal twins who had been living together as lovers for many years wondered if they should come out and tell their family. After discussing legal and family matters, she closed with this counsel: “When people ask when you’re each going to go out there and find a nice young man, tell them that while it may seem unorthodox, you both have realized that living together is what works for you. Say no brothers could be more devoted or compatible, and neither of you can imagine wanting to change what you have.” Gay activist Dan Savage seconded her advice.
- In several countries, incest laws are being challenged, most notably in a major case in Germany involving a brother and sister who did not meet until later in life, only to fall in love and have children. Their attorney used the precedent of same-sex “marriage” to argue on his clients’ behalf.
- Some scientists now speak of GSA, genetic sexual attraction, which “occurs between two adults who have been separated during the critical years of development and bonding and are reunited years later as adults.” When they are finally reunited, “they become captivated with one another, sharing similar physical features, likes and dislikes.” Perhaps they could say, “My genes made me do it!”
In light of the above, which could be multiplied almost ad infinitum (and ad nauseam), Nick Cassavetes’ comments shouldn’t be so shocking: “I’m not saying this is an absolute but in a way, if you’re not having kids—who gives a d***? Love who you want. Isn’t that what we say? Gay marriage—love who you want? If it’s your brother or sister it’s super-weird, but if you look at it, you’re not hurting anybody except every single person who freaks out because you’re in love with one another.” Yes, isn’t that what “we say” these days?
Promoting his new movie Yellow, which features an adult incestuous relationship, he said, “We had heard a few stories where brothers and sisters were completely, absolutely in love with one another. You know what? This whole movie is about judgment, and lack of it, and doing what you want.” Exactly. Who are you to judge?
A gay man and his partner once asked me, “But how can you say our relationship is wrong? We’re not hurting anyone and there is no victim.” I asked them, “Would you approve of two adult gay brothers having a relationship?” They both replied, “But that is so wrong!” Yet when I pressed them further, they could not say why their relationship was fine but that of two consenting brothers was not.
So, what’s it going to be? Do we hold the line on marriage as the union of a man and woman only, or do we eventually open the door to incest too?
Michael Brown is the author of The Real Kosher Jesus and the host of the nationally syndicated talk radio show The Line of Fire on the Salem Radio Network. He is also president of FIRE School of Ministry and director of the Coalition of Conscience.